November 8, 2003

Current Mommy Reads... I have been saddened by the loss of my books and have had to limit my reading so the house does not appear so cluttered with books - another reason I can't wait to sell our home. So these days I have cut down my usual lengthy list to just a few ongoing reads.

Spiritual - besides my Women's Devotional Bible I am also still working through "A woman after God's own heart" by Elizabeth George

Homeschooling - "The Charlotte Mason Companion" by Karen Andreola and the Sonlight website.

Parenting - Current issue of Mothering magazine

Intellectual - sadly I am limiting myself to web sources - but I am enjoying Mental Multivitamin and my usual news sources and of course blogs that I read

Breastfeeding - Adventures in Tandem Nursing by Hillary Flower

Fiction - Seventh Son by Orson Scott Card

On my to read next list

Can of Peas by Traci DePree
Shepherd's Abiding by Jan Karon
Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them by Al Franken
Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Ehrenreich
Deliberate Dumbing Down of America: A Chronological Paper Trail by Charlotte Thomson-Iserbyt
The Giver by Lois Lowry

Ah life is full of so many books and so little time,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment