October 15, 2004

If Rhiannon Were President

If you were president what 10 Things would you try to accomplish?

I would clean up the whole entire planet (picking up trash and garbage)
I would make lots and lots of speeches
I would take care of this whole country
I would make laws that no one could ever brag or be mean or cruel to each other
If they were mean I would make them move to a different land - like Egypt or something.
I would keep the rules the same for everyone
I would keep America safe by making lots and lots of laws
Working to make our country more beautiful, confident and safer for a better life for all.
I would keep America safe by doing what is right and good.
Thats's all - nothing more - people just need to stop being mean and cruel to one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment