July 17, 2006

Tadpoles and Robins

Well it has been an exciting weekend here for our animal watching. Both of our tadpoles got their back legs on Friday afternoon and early this Monday morning two of the robins hatched out of their eggs!

The kids are about as excited as can be. We had anticipated the eggs hatching midweek so what a pleasant surprise to wake up this morning (very early if you are wondering) to discover that two of the eggs have hatched!

Days of watching birds and tadpoles will fill our week I am sure. The kids are excited. Well back outside.

Tenniel

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    Hi- I stumbled upon your blog from another one. I also am a homeschool mom and have been considering doing the tadpole thing- tell me more. Did you buy them somewhere or did you find them in a pond? How did you care for them? My kids would love this!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete