April 1, 2008

Wish the weather knew it was April 1st


Part of me wants to tell you this is my April Fool's joke on you. However, it is REALITY that we have about 8 inches of snow on the ground. Over the weekend I was optimistic (a rarity for me) that the snow was nearly all melted and days of biking and hiking were soon on their way.

The only good news is the weather should be warming up and it will all melt mostly on its own. The yard looks pretty and the kids can get another day of snowboarding and sledding in on the 1st of April.

Last year April in Minnesota opened with negative degree weather and finished off with a camping trip. So one never knows what Minnesota will bring. I think for us it is April that comes in like a lion and out like a lamb.

By the way you do realize that the first post from today was my April Fool's Joke right?

No comments:

Post a Comment