January 2, 2011

Quick every day

This year I intend to get back to regular blogging. Posts may be short but I intend to write every day for atleast a year to see if it is time to move on from this blog ofr reenergize it.

In many ways it is hard to write because the interesting things I want to say take a long time and the luxury of time is something I rarely have. I feel short posts will not be worth as much but I am going to give it a whirl. The kids are older now and we are so busy running from place to place so I have installed an app on my phone which updates my blog.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year. Thanks to all of you who have kept reading this blog through its ups and downs and lack of consistency at times. Hard to believe I have been blogging here for 8 years, our entire home school journey. This was my second blog as I started blogging in late 1999, 10 years ago! Many blessings to you and yours.

Kiss those babies and even the teens,
Tenniel
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you plan on writing more this year. I've been a lurker/reader for awhile and look forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete