June 8, 2004

Turning 30

Well I have been Missing in Action for the past few weeks because I have been very busy. I turned 30 and my family flew in from all across the country to surprise me. My parents and all my brothers arrived at my house to spend my birthday weekend with me and completely shocked me. We had a great time. We played board games that I love and never get a chance to play and just enjoyed each other's company. My family went to eat at a vegetarian friendly restuarant and they threw me a suprise birthday party with all my girlfriends. I really enjoyed their visit and just pulled back from everything else while they were here. We do not get to spend much time together anymore, the last time we were all together was 2 years ago and the last time we spent birthday's together was several years before that. So it was a very enjoyable birthday.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment