March 18, 2007

Playlist for Rhiannon

As I type this I am putting the finishing touches on a CD for Rhiannon. This is based off of some of her favorite songs and some songs with special meaning for us.

I Can't Wait - Sara Groves
Fatou Yo - Toure Kunda
Little Bitty - Alan Jackson
Help Pour out the Rain - Buddy Jewel
When New York Was Irish - Andy Cooney
Awesome God - Rich Mullins
I Want to Know You - Serengeti Trek
Let Us Pray - Serengeti Trek
Star Girl - Serona
No Matter What - Beauty and the Beast
My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
Prayers for this child - Sara Groves
Must Be Done in Love - Serengeti Trek
Station Wagon - Sara Groves
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Van Morrison
Jesus Take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood
More Love, More Power - Serengeti Trek
More Than You'll Ever Know - Watermark
Fireflies - Faith Hill
A Lot Like Me - Sara Groves
She's a Butterfly - Martina McBride
Small Piece of You - Sara Groves
In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
Wish for You - Faith Hill
May There Always be Sunshine - Sarah Pirtle

No comments:

Post a Comment