January 31, 2006

How I Think

Took a quiz to see what kind of major I should be. I have a masters degree in Communication studies in case you are wondering what my major was. The only thing that surprised me was that linguistics scored so low on my list, given the importance I place on words. Here are my results:

You scored as Engineering. You should be an Engineering major!

Mathematics

100%

Philosophy

100%

English

100%

Engineering

100%

Journalism

100%

Anthropology

83%

Sociology

58%

Theater

58%

Linguistics

58%

Psychology

42%

Chemistry

33%

Art

25%

Dance

25%

Biology

17%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    But you scored high in English, which is "writing and expressing yourself creatively." Surprise! :-)

    My top two were English and Engineering, followed by Linguistics, Philosophy, and Math. We ARE a lot alike! My major was Economics, but I started out with Math and Engineering.

    ReplyDelete