January 28, 2006

Pneumonia

Our dear little Rhiannon is down with Pneumonia. Yes since the start of this year she has had tonsillitis, the stomach flu, a tonsillectomy, a viral infection while recovering from surgery, dehydration and now this. Please keep her in your prayers. Please also pray for her hyper and cooped up siblings. Minnesota winter and sick kids and no place to play or friends to see is not the worlds best combination for a very active 4 and 2 year old! Someday my life will return to normal and blogging will resume.

Peace,
Tenn

2 comments:

  1. I prayed for her. I had pneumonia when I was a kid, so I have a lot of sympathy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tenn. {{hugs}} I'll be keeping that sweet little girl in my prayers. And you, for your peace and sanity, as well! Spring will soon be here, and with it, healthy, happy children who can go outdoors again!

    Dy

    ReplyDelete