August 3, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Babes


Here is one to make you laugh or at least wonder.

Sirah just said to me:

"I kind of have a poop cough. It turned and got stale and came out."

What in the world? The kind of thing a child says and is dead serious and you have to try very hard not to laugh while they are sharing with you.

Reminds me of a few years ago when Rhiannon described a "condition" she had (she was just a bit older than Sirah).

Rhia: "I have agrativity"
Mom: What is agrativity?
Rhia: a problem when gravity goes to my brain and prevents me from falling asleep before midnight. The only thing that helps it is sleeping next to a real live person because they balance the gravity and I can fall asleep."

1 comment:

  1. What a great word Rhia. I think I have a dose of Grandkiditis. It is a malfunction (I can't believe I use that word for an 8 year old with no concern) of the heart. My heart keeps missing three beats every day. The only cure is to hug Grandpa's little Angel, Grandpa's little Yankee and Grandpa's little princess.

    Family Forever

    All my love always

    ReplyDelete