February 18, 2007

1500 posts

Random fact - this is my 1,500th post. Some days that seems incredible that I have written that much and sometimes I am surprised because I feel like it must have been much more than that. Still I have been blogging for 3 years, 8 months and 11 days. That is 1352 days if you are curious.

So I guess all in all that is just a little over one post a day, which is strange since I don't post every day. Still other times like today I post a whole bunch at once. Of course I doubt any of you other than direct family members (and probably not even them) have read all my posts. If you did you would be bored to tears by now :P

Anyway thanks for reading and encouraging me as I write. It has been a lot of fun and I plan to continue doing it for awhile more at least. Any guesses when I will hit 2000 posts? Anyone want to throw out a date?

2 comments:

  1. Well, at that rate it should be May 14th, 2008. Pretty sad that I took the time to figure that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:17 AM

    I may not have read every one but it has to be pretty close. Thanks for taking the time to share your lives with us. This is a great way for me to stay in touch with you and your family when we can not be together.

    Familt Forever

    ReplyDelete