February 11, 2007

Updated Reading Lists

I think I have finally found a way to streamline my lists that requires no typing for me. YAY! I have a barcode scanner (geeky I know) and collect all my info in Book Collector and then export it to html and upload the pages through Google's WebPage Creator. Still it is easier than typing all these books in each month. So my plan is to do monthly Reading list updates. Enjoy!

January 2007 Reading List

Rhiannon's Second Grade Reading List

I really like this new format - it is clean to read and easy for me to maintain and upkeep. I really want to give my kids a record of all the books we read for when they are older but I found I simply will not keep up with writing all the titles down so this is my best way to organize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment