July 24, 2004

A message to daddy

Daddy, I love you and I miss you. I hope you had a great time at the boundary waters. I hope you were safe. Have you seen any wolves? Well it's kind of discouraging or sad without you. I love you and I miss you. I hope you will come home soon. I miss you very much. I'm thinking about you and praying. Every night I pray. I hope that you and all your friends are okay. Please review and understand - I hope you understand now. Because I'm watching the days go by. I saw your postcard - I did like it and this is for you - I am writing. Me and mommy and Ciaran and Sira misses you.
I love you. I miss you, I hope you're having a fun time on your last day in the boundary waters. I hope you come home soon because we miss you so much. But now joy has come to us - you are coming home to your own family. Love Rhiannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment