April 20, 2004

A day of reading

We spent the better part of the day reading. When I was adding the books to our current list - I realized we read nearly 30 books today! Now many of them were short storybooks (I read to Sirah a bit today as well) but still I know I spent over 3 hours reading today. We spent nearly three hours at the library today - some of that time was spent looking for books and playing computer games - but we read quite a bit too. It was a good day - but I must admit to be all read out. I was planning on reading more of "The Glorious Appearing" my current book - but I can't do it. I also spent the past two hours cleaning out my email account (shame on me for not dealing with it as it comes in) I think I will crochet a bit and head off to sleep.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment