August 3, 2004

Curriculum

I ordered the rest of our school supplies today. In my orders were:

Miquon Math: Annotations, Notes for Teachers, Red and Orange workbooks
Cuisenaire Rods
Bob Books Pals
Sound Box books by Jane Belk Moncure (now I only need 7 more to complete our collection)
The Well Trained Mind

The rest of my books are already here. I will also be using some or all of:

Charlotte Mason Companion
Christian Liberty Nature Reader
What Your Kindergartner Needs to Know
Story of the World
Phonics Pathways
Before I Dream Bible Storybook
ABC Bible Verses
Phonics Bible
Wee Sings Bible Songs
Drawing with Children

And of course the many books we have here and from the public library as well as our file folder games, flash cards, puzzles, and other hands on materials.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment