March 12, 2005

Blogging Lag

Have cut down computer time this past week, so blogging has suffered. I have begun a new exercise program and have walked 20 miles this past week! Needless to say the walking time has cut down on some other things I normally do such as computer work. I am feeling good and have lost 5 pounds in two weeks. I like the energy that exercise is giving me and exercising is also helping me eat better. I have not been dieting but after spending an hour working out that donut just does not seem as appealing. I have also been reading about volumetrics and working on eating more fruits and veggies and drinking even more water. It has helped me.

There have been several things I have wanted to blog about though. I think I will just be brief and let things speak for themselves more than comment on it this time though so I can catch up. Take a deep breath, sip of coffee and read on, I have just blogged 6 catch up posts!

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment