March 12, 2005

Mommy News

An interesting article out of the UK about women who are "Desperate to be housewives: young women yearn for 1950s role as stay-at-home mums".

Worth the read, I wonder if the same trends are happening here in the states? I know that I love my role as a Stay at Home mom and want nothing different. I was raised by a stay at home mom - which during her generation was rare and am proud to me one for my family. I could be lots of different things and some may contend I am wasting my Masters degree and talents but I see the wonderful ways it is being used every day and want for nothing different.

Thanks Serona for making it possible and thanks to all of you who support me in my choices and to all of you who have made similar choices for your own families.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment