March 31, 2005

Changes Here

I am trying out some new features. I am adding Audio Blogging. Hopefully when it is up and running I can have the kids do their narrations and post them here.

I have also decided to join Google's Adsense program. I have been using gmail for awhile now and love it (if you want a free account leave a comment or email me). One of my favorite features believe it or not is the targeted advertising. I have found the ad links to be helpful to me as they are content based. The Adsense program uses the same technology - running ads based on the content of my site. So be sure to check them out - they may be helpful to you. They will be primarily education/homeschool/lesson based as that is what I most often write about. Of course if you click on them it does help me out too!

I also wanted to draw your attention to the very top of the page and the search box there. Did you know that is a google search for SCHOOL@HOME, type in what you are looking for and it will scan my pages for it.

Finally, I may be looking into a new template again as I feel my sidebar is so cumbersome, so don't be surprised if you stop by and I look completely different, it is still the same old me.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment