March 14, 2005

IMPORTANT - MUST READ

If you or anyone you know and like currently uses AOL's Instant Messanger system, or like me you are a tech geek concerned about privacy, you need to read my post over at Cyber::Ecology.

I wrote a long and detailed post outlining the current changes to the Terms of Service from AOL that completly takes away all privacy rights of its' users. The terms actually directly state: "You waive any right to privacy." and many other very bad changes for individual and corporate rights. I am very serious about this.

You simply must read this and act on it. Please pass this link http://cyberecology.blogspot.com/2005/03/stop-using-aim-now-or-3-protect-rights.html on to anyone you think needs to know.

While I am not a lawyer and can not answer a legal question I would be happy to answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment