April 13, 2005

Charlotte Mason Resource

I have mentioned it before but as I get geared up for next year's lessons I worked through this site again and needed to share it. Be sure to check out Ambleside Online. This is an excellent resource especially for those interested in a Charlotte Mason style education. The book lists alone are great. It is a free curriculum designed year by year with many free online resources, including links to many free etexts of great older books.

Rhiannon and I will be beginning Year 1 of this program next year. I wanted to start this year but took their advice and waited a year. We have already read several of the books but reading them again will be good. We also already follow a classical music/art/nature study schedule but will fall into theirs. Definitely worth reading and plan to spend some time there.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment