March 19, 2004

Rhiannon's Views on Mommy

I found this quiz floating around on several of the blogs I read. Rhiannon and I are having a special night just the two of us. Serona is out at a movie and the younger two are asleep I have let her stay up on the couch with me and talked to her while I worked on the baby blanket I am making. We talked about God and why some people don't believe in God. We discussed homeschooling and why we do it and talked about my job before she was born (teaching and coaching debate) then she laid there on the couch and read books.

I thought this might be a nice time to try this. Of course I have no idea what I am going to get myself into - as she is just four, but I will ask and then simply type what she says - even if it isn't what I want to hear. In Rhiannon's words:

1. Why did God make mothers?
Becuase they can nurse and take care of babies

2. How did God make mothers?
He made everyone out of dust including mothers.


3. What ingredients are mothers made out of?
dust


4. Why did God give you your mother and not some other mother?
Because he loves us and he wants us to have a great mommy.

5. What kind of little girl was your mom?
A very special girl.

6. What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
She needed to learn to love a husband before you marry him.

7. Why did your mom marry your dad?
Because once she met him she decided to marry him because he loved her so much.

8. Who's the boss at your home?
Our parents

9. What is the difference between mommies and daddies?
Daddies have beer and prickles (refering to his beard stubble) and mommies have black hair and nonnies (her word for nursing).

10. What does your mom do in her spare time?

Rest and watch movies

11. What would it take to make your mom perfect?
Just the way you are

12. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
I don't want to change anything about you I like you just the way you are.

There you have it from her through me typing. I promise I did not encourage her or change her answers.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment