September 2, 2004

Day of Organization

We spent most of today organizing our files, homeschool and art supplies. I bought a bunch of bankers boxes and labeled everything that was inside the box so I can easily find what I am looking for. I also put all our paper - construction, cardstock, colored and white in one drawer (it filled my entire file cabinet drawer! Hopefully we will be able to use this organization and it will make everything a bit easier.

The kids also made a banner for Serona that said "welcome home daddy" and hung it outside for him to come home from Texas to. We waited and played outside last night until the bugs got to bad. The kids played in a tree fort they have and played tag and freeze tag and explored the yard with two neighbor kids.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment