September 27, 2004

Random Blogs

Spent some down time surfing the blogspot next blog function to visit a wide variety of blogs and get a flavor of all the different ones out there. At first I thought this was interesting but soon I realized that this was not productive or enjoyable for me. There are a ton of blogs out there that while meaningful to many simply do not interest me. Between the ones in different languages, the ones with language to foul for me to read any further, the ones with no posts and a variety of others I decided to stop for the night. Here are some notable ones I discovered tonight:

CoCo Chi
"This blog contains links to sites that students and faculty of Columbia College Chicago might find useful in their careers. " There were some really useful and helpful links on here.

Philosophy, et cetera
"Assorted ramblings from an undergrad philosophy student." Put on your thinking caps and get out your thesaurus

Dump Dick Durbin
"Ellis Wyatt is not my real name, but I do live in Rockford, Illinois. I'm a father, a husband and a lawyer, in that order. I consider myself to be a libertarian conservative or, perhaps more accurately, a "South Park Republican." I dislike Dick Durbin with a passion and I think he is one of the worst Senators currently serving. I distrust the Mainstream Media and believe that blogs are the "wave of the future" with respect to staying informed. I hope to contribute in some small way to the blogging revolution."

Legal Theory Web
"This is Lawrence Solum's legal theory weblog. Legal Theory Blog comments and reports on recent scholarship in jurisprudence, law and philosophy, law and economic theory, and theoretical work in substantive areas, such as constitutional law, cyberlaw, procedure, criminal law, intellectual property, torts, contracts, etc."

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment