September 17, 2004

In Rhiannon's Words

Dear Grandma and Grandpa in New York,

I wanted to tell you I miss you and I love you. I hope you're having a good time at your house. I want to know dear grandma when will you send me your pussycat picture? I hope you're going to have a good time the rest of the week. I wanted to tell you very very much I miss you and I love I hope I'm gonna see you soon. I want to tell you and that our dog is growing up very well but she still poops in the house.

Dear Grandma and Grandpa in Maine,

I hope you can come out soon and let us see you. I want to tell you I miss you and I love you. I hope you can come out soon, very very much. I hope your dog is doing fine. I want you to send a picture of Gus. I wanted to tell you our family is doing great. Our puppy is very beautiful. Last thing I wanted to tell you - May God be with you wherever you are. I've memorized some verses: Joshua 1:9, Proverbs 15:1 and Titus 3:5.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment