October 27, 2004

Homeschooling Blogs of Note

Someday I will get around to updating my sidebar especially my fellow bloggers section needs a revamp - sorry I simply have not had time. But I did want to draw some attention to some of the regulars I read and some new blogs I have started reading and taking notice of (in no particular order) also please forgive me if I don't mention you here - it is nearly 1am and I am just going off the top of my head! Drop me a comment or email and I will add you.

Classic Adventures - Hi Dy!
Today's Lessons
Number 2 Pencil
Poppins Classical Academy
Marsupial Mom Welcome Back Missy!
Tulip Girl
Routon Homeschool
Never Never Land
Rivers Edge Urban Academy - Hi Katy!
Our Homeschool - Hi Anne!

Prattling Pastors Wife
Happy Homeschooler
Sanity Overrated
Kolbi
Modern Mother
Yet Another Homeschool Blog - Darby
Me and the Boys
Carol's Storybook
Born Again Mommy
Organic Learning

Learning Through Life
Life in Washington
Quiet Life

Why didn't I just update my sidebar in the time that took? Well I suppose I have it halfway done now? Happy reading and thanks for blogging! Many of you are the inspiration that keeps me going and gives me fresh ideas when mine run stale.

Peace,
Tenn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tenn!

    You crack me up- but I've done the same thing before. By the time you get links in everything... could've been done in the template. But this is neat- we can peruse them before they go into the sidebar. Cool.
    Dy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:24 PM

    *grin*


    TulipGirl

    ReplyDelete