October 1, 2003

Mom's Bedside Reading... The stacking of books on my night table was getting a bit out of hand so I put a nice wire shelf/basket on there to keep them in order and fit them nicer. In case you are interested here is my current selection of books (all in progress to one degree or another):

A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
Homefires by Donald Katz
Yawn: bedtime Reading for Insomniacs by Ellen Sue Stern
Creative Correction by Lisa Whelchel
Postnatal Exercise Book by Margie Polden
20 Teachable Virtues by Barbara C Unell and Jerry Wyckoff
The Not So Big House by Susanka
The Well Trained Mind by Jesse Wise and Susan Wise Bauer
Absolute Power by David Limbaugh
Discover Your Child's Learning Style by Mariaemma Willis and Victoria Kindle Hodson

In addition you can find my Women's Devotional Bible (NIV) and four journals that I keep: a prayer and quiet time journal, and one journal for each of my children. That way I am reminded to write to them regularly. I really like having this basket of books by my bedside as I can always find what I am looking for and I have a wide variety of choices. As I finish a book I can add another one in there.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment