October 31, 2003

Roses on my table... Serona brought roses home tonight from work - what a treat! I love fresh flowers on my table and it has been awhile since it was roses (I am usually a sunflower kind of gal) but roses are perfect for the moment. We have had a stressful few weeks and we just made it through Serona traveling for business for a week (he headed to Disneyland while we had our first glimpses of freezing rain and snow!) - he is back now thankfully. In addition our house in on the market and we just dropped the price by 10,000 in hopes that it will sell quickly. It is a hard market here now. But I look at the roses and I remember to take a deep breath and smell and relax.

Sirah is sick, she woke up from a nap with 103 fever. While normally just letting a fever run its course I need to admit such a high fever in such a little one does make me nervous. Take a deep breath and relax again, remember God is in control. I am finally recovering and it seemed everyone was on the mend here. Perhaps this shall pass quickly. Another stressful week coming up. But the roses will be on my table.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment