October 25, 2003

What science fiction/fantasy character are you?

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?




Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe

Why two characters you ask? Well there was one question I truly could not choose one answer for so I took the quiz twice changing only that question and here are the results. I love both characters so that was fun! Yoda has always been one of my favorite characters in the Star Wars universe (we are official members of the Star Wars fan club and have been to Celebration II in full costume) and it was the character picked by my debate team for me to be. Galadriel is an amazing character and I am truthfully amazed to be considered "like" her in any way.

Find out who you are at Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment