September 29, 2003

Reading with the letter A... Today we tried to read books that had a character or main subject that began with the letter A. I thought I would share a few of the books we read with you:

Angelina and the Butterfly by Katherine Holabird
Anansi and the Moss Covered Rock by Eric a. Kimmel
The Mouse and the Apple by Stephen Butler
Angelina and the Rag Doll by Katherine Holabird
Arthur's New Baby by Marc Brown
Aslan adapted from CS Lewis

Ciaran's favorite was Anansi - he especially likes the "KPOM" part! Rhia's favorite is Aslan, though she always reminds me that I am not as good of an Aslan as Serona (who performed Aslan in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe not too long ago) and I don't do the voices well. _Sigh_ already a critic of my reading. Atleast Sirah seems content with whatever we are reading (so long as she is in my arms or nursing) and I do enjoy the special reading time we share.

Peace,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment