September 25, 2003

A Thank You is Deserved... I just want to publicly thank my wonderful husband and best friend Serona. He is truly a wonderful man and makes sacrifices every day for me and our family. I truly appreciate his willingness to work to provide for our family. He gives up so much each day when he gets himself up and out of the house and spends so much time so far away from us in order to take care of us. His willingness to work so hard gives me the privilege of staying at home with our three kids and offers me the opportunity to homeschool them. It truly is a blessing and a privilege to be able to spend my days with my children and to be a part of all of their lives. It is a blessing that I am thankful for and don't take for granted. I truly appreciate all his work and the sacrifices he makes of himself, his time and everything else in order to support and love us.

The children and I miss him so much during the day and that has only become more apparent to all of us after our wonderful three week retreat when he was here with us every day. Sure there are moments when I think I am at the end of my rope with the kids - but then I think about him at work and how much he misses spending time with us and realize how blessed I am. There is no place I would rather be that at home with my kids. I just wish we could figure out a way for us all to be home together and for him to not have to work. Perhaps someday one of us will right that bestselling book and we can just be writers together, sell our house, buy an RV and hit the road writing and homeschooling from wherever we feel at the time. Until then I just say a big THANK YOU to Serona.

Love,
Tenn

No comments:

Post a Comment