February 9, 2004

Exciting Opportunity for Homeschooling Parents... The Thomas Day Education Project is offering an interesting opportunity to homeschooling parents and other educators. From the website, they are offering:

"Five-day, expense-paid workshops open to K-12 teachers nationwide. Expand your knowledge of African - American history by touring exciting landmarks!"

This opportunity is offered to homeschooling parents as well, and all are encouraged to apply. If this interests you - read more here. There is an application process and a review board - but it may be worth your while.

Sirah will not be ready for me to be away from her and would be a handful at a conference like that so I will not be applying - but I hope some of you do.

Peace,
Tenn

PS: I do not advocate or know the positions of the Thomas Day Education Project - I simply offer this to you for your personal review.

No comments:

Post a Comment